Coming from a split which occurred in 2009 within the IFICC, our group carries on fully defending the fundamental political positions and orientations of that one, in particular - and beyond the intervention that, as communists, we have to lead towards our class : :
- the struggle against opportunism which, today, threats and even sometimes strongly weakens the "Communist Left", as it is the case for the present ICC;
- the essential struggle for the regroupment which is vital for the proletariat and its revolutionary perspective, of the "Communist Left" forces.
Our present bulletin totally takes back and continues the practical political work already undertaken in the Bulletin of the IFICC.
New website since 2014:
--> Revolution or War <--
Journal of the International Group of the Communist Left
Revolution or War is the journal of the International Group of the Communist Left (IGLC).
It is the result of the fusion of CIK- Klabastalo and FICL. Our unity is based on the following main points:
1.- For our class, this vital unification of Left Communist forces (whose main component is the ICT) is an essential step for the future and indispensable formation of the class party for the revolution. This fundamental objective also requires uncompromising struggle against the penetration of bourgeois ideology within the Communist Left, especially against the opportunism and sectarianism that still plague this environment.
2.- Today, this necessary process can only strengthen communists’ ability to assume the responsibilities that the proletariat has raised: to be its most conscious and determined fraction.
Bulletin 45 (January 12th 2009)
- Since we're unable to translate all our bulletin into English, the articles without links are the one not translated into this language.
We also want to warn our readers that the translations into English we do, are made by comrades
whose knowledge of this language is very relative.
Thus, besides the lack of easiness for the reading, our English texts can present some mistakes and
confusions which aren't political but "technical". One can refer to the French and Spanish versions for any political precision.
At the time this bulletin 45 is coming out, the international situation is becoming every day more dramatic and tense.
- The future belongs to the working class
- Neither Israël, nor Palestine, The workers have no country
This war is an imperialist war, led by two ennemies as well anti-proletarian the one than the other
- On the Israël-Palestine conflict
A World Revolution 240 (Décembre 2000) article
- The Proletarian Camp and the US Presidential elections
In the US 2008 presidential elections with Barak Obama's election, the American bourgeoisie aimed at reaffirm the imperialist
policy led since the September 11th 2001 attacks by the Bush administrations and to select the man and the administration team
which would be able to face the more efficiently possible the new situation created by the brutal worsening of the world economical crisis.
- Greeting to the ICP-Le Prolétaire-Proletarian for the setting up of its Internet site
- Response to a Fraction sympathizer about the death of J. C. Mouriño, Minister of Interior of the Mexican government
INTERVENTION OF THE FRACTION
- Report about the Fraction intervention at the October 10th 2008 demonstration in Mexico
- Capitalisme is dying ! Proletarians of all Countries, Unite for Putting it down !
International Leaflet of the Fraction and the CIM (Canada)
TEXTS OF THE WORKERS MOVEMENT
- Present Issues of the International Workers Movement (Internationalisme n°19 -March 1947)
History of the International Secrétariat of the ICC 1996-2001 (only in french)
How opportunism imposed itself within the central organs before
infecting and beginning to destroy the whole organisation...
| (2nd part)
Call on support
We want to thank our readers who understand and support our activity in different ways :
writings, material or financial contributions.
Editing, printing and mailing our bulletin means an important financial effort related to the scarces resources we have.
The evolution of the situation, the fight we carry on against the opportunist ICC drift and for the preservation of this organisation's contributions for more than 30 years, all our activities in order to strenghten our class and its vanguard (regroupment labor, debates within the proletarian camp, intervention), all of this requires, among other things, an important financial effort.
So, we encourage the interested readers in our political labor and in the analysis we defend, to give us their financial support taking out a subscription of our Bulletin, and distributing it.